Sooo to cut to the chase, we saw the Mayon volcano was raised to level 3, which means that it's probably going to erupt. Then we noticed smoke coming off the top, and then a lot more smoke; then when we woke up the next morning the volcano had lava coming out from the top. Luckily, it's just a small eruption right now, with the top of the lava dome slowly flowing down the side. However, if the magna pressure builds, then it will explode like a soda can does when you shake it. So we might have to evacuate. We wouldn't be in immediate danger, however, the ash fall could be dangerous to our health. Our Mission President told us to have seven days worth of clothes ready at all times, so that's been great. Anyways onto the spiritual stuff: Our friend Sister Mardy is progressing, She is a single mom, about age 53, and her kids are members. It was nice because at church I saw her talking to members and being assimilated in. The members here are so kind, talaga. We hope that sh...
I've been so tired lately, but that doesn't stop the work from progressing. My new comp is great, he is like 10x better then I was coming out of the MTC. They do a better job now and he also has a brand new cell phone I'm jealous of. But he is super matibian (amazing in Bikol). He will become a good missionary in this mission.
Casual na ako pero wassup everyone??? Happy new year to everyone and hope you all are doing fantastic!!! First I just wanna say Christmas was lit this year, even though it was just me and my companion we still had a lot of fun and ate lots of food at our apartment. So much has happened but I'd just like to say the work here in the Pines is going well. People here are so kind and usually I don't talk about that (cause we are getting rejected constantly) but they really are amazing. The miracles we see every day no matter how small are amazing. We went caroling and had so much fun singing to everyone. Even though it's kinda embarrassing (I would get 5 X'd on America's Got Talent fs) it was still great. Anyway kinda long email, But I have an invitation: If Jesus Christ was going to return on New Years, what in your life would you change? Would you repent more? Be more honest and give to your fellow men? Tomorrow isn't promised, but I know that if you apply this t...
Comments
Post a Comment