Week 86 ~ Last birthday in mission! 🙌🙌🙌

Lets go guyzzz! My last birthday in the mission. It's crazy because once you turn 20, you realize now you have actual responsibilities in your life. But okay, kaya ko yan (Sana). Birthday week was fire, and we all know how kind the filipinos are so they put together a little something special for me.

Anyway in the words of Netero from Hunter x Hunter (my fav anime) ; Nagpapasalmat ako, para sa lahat  mga bagay sa buhay ko. (I'm grateful for all things in my life). I've truly been blessed and i think sharing that blessing with others is what makes a mission so special. I think every mission is truly the best mission for the missionary (does that make sense?). Unlike OJ the glove fits for me here in the Legazpi mission. Any other mission and it just wouldn't feel right. The challenges God has helped me overcome (language, food and culture) I'm forever grateful for. It has helped strengthen my faith and testimony. 

I remember when I was new and I didn't think I could do it. For all I knew Tagalog sounded like Chinese (and still sometimes does). But thanks to the gift of tongues and the Lord, I was able to learn and become fluent. Kaya nga, Kapag bago ka lang sa mission don't give up!. Kaya mo 'yan! Mahal ko po kayong lahat! Sana makikita tayo kaagad lang! 

Google translate that, it's a wonderful message for you new missionaries or even long in the field. I realize when you look at Tagalog from an English perspective it makes no sense. Like NG is a thing that links words or can mean of, KA means you, Ko means I, Sa means to in or to the. Quick lesson.

Love you guys!










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 66 ~ The volcano is erupting... and I live a couple miles away

Week 76 ~ Nakakapagod (Tiring)// Buhay sa batan

Week 64 ~ Happy New Year!!