Week 89 ~ Happy Fathers Day! Love you, Dad!

Happy fathers Days, Love you Dad!

Fathers are the best, I would like to give a shout to my dad, All the sacrifices he has made for us. Dads are the most unsung heroes of our lives. Give your dad a hug next time you see him!!

Miracle:

The first thing I would like to say is, with a heavy heart Nanay Pheobe died. I would like to tell her story, because I only learned about this recently. 

In my last last area, my companion and I were searching through grey dots (People who were taught back then, but dropped because they weren't progressing). We came across this nanay who had gone to church, but after that was listed as not progressing. We taught her one time, gave her to the STL's and moved on. Well turns out she got baptized, and the Elder that baptized her told me the following story: They were praying if they should baptize her because her knowledge of the gospel was not very strong. They felt the Spirit prompt them to go ahead and baptize her, but around the same time nanay got sick, so they delayed it a week and gave her a priesthood blessing. The following week she was still very sick, but the day before and the day of her baptism she was able to attend. She was baptized, and told the Elders that ''The heaviness has been lifted off my shoulders''. Couple of weeks later, after being baptized into the true church of Jesus Christ, God called her back home. 

I testify that the timing of that old lady wasn't a fluke. My companion and I were indeed guided to her house, and the Sisters that taught her and baptized her had the Spirit with them. God's amazing, He loves His children and will do anything to help them come home.  

Have a great week,
Elder Spackman










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 66 ~ The volcano is erupting... and I live a couple miles away

Week 76 ~ Nakakapagod (Tiring)// Buhay sa batan

Week 64 ~ Happy New Year!!